Siphon Vacuum Coffee Maker
Siphons or vacuum coffee brewers have actually been around since the 1830's. But in recent years they've had a resurgence in popularity thanks to the quality of coffee they produce, and the beautiful spectacle involved.
In simple terms, water vapour pressure pushes water up into an upper chamber to combine with coffee grounds for an even extraction at a constant temperature, and then a vacuum created by removal of heat draws the brewed coffee through a cloth filter for an incredibly clean, clear & flavourful cup of coffee.
How To Use
1) Fill the bowl up with water.
2) Wipe the bowl down and light the lamp.
3) Install the filter and add some coffee.
4) Stir in one direction and then remove the lamp.
5) Allow the coffee to filter down into the bowl.
6) Once the bowl is filled up, remove the filter and enjoy!
1 X Siphon Vacuum Coffee Maker
(Please select the warehouse closest to where you are located. If you stay in the USA please select China, delivery takes 6-12 business days.)
(All prices include shipping costs)